Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look out Paula Deen!

I finally got a link to my television debut! Of course, we're all incredibly critical of ourselves, and I certainly look like a cross between the Barefoot Contessa and Paula Deen and a lot less like Giada or Rachael Ray, but hopefully the presence of the double chin won't frighten you away!

The episode is actually very, very well done for a college production. I'm really impressed with the video editing that the kids did! I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3l1uHIoIBA



Good eats,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Jill ~
    You are such a talented woman! I wish I would have spent some more time getting to know you when we were in school but I think that we'd be great friends now. I enjoyed watching you share your passion for cake/cupcakes. Your kids are adorable and I wish you the best of luck in your business!
    Hugs ~
    Denese (Brown) Sudbeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I enjoyed the video as well. Being a robust woman myself and fitting more than 1 chin in my turtlenecks, let me just say that I am always suspicious of the anorexic baker! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete